Have additional markers on hand!
Use this with our DS-245 Changeable Digit Decals.
When you need a marker whose ink will stand the test of time, this chisel tip permanent marker delivers. The permanent ink marks virtually any surface and resists rubbing, water, and fading to deliver marks that last. The ink is low-odor, nontoxic, and certified. The quick-drying formula minimizes accidental contact with damp ink. A chisel tip allows you to vary the width of your strokes for legible notes on small surfaces and broad strokes on high-visibility signs, making it suitable for a range of applications. Its quick-drying formula minimizes accidental contact with damp ink. Ideal for posters, signs, storage boxes, and anywhere you want information to get noticed. Use it for small surfaces and on large signs. With this marker, the convenience is as enduring as the ink.
Permanent Marker, Regular Chisel Tip:
- Marks virtually any surface, including cardboard, metal, and plastic
- Low-odor, non-toxic, water- and rub-resistant ink
- Versatile 3/16″ durable chisel tip marks in a variety of line widths
- Dries quickly and is rub-resistant to minimize smudging
- Nontoxic formula allows safe use by children